Monday, March 24, 2008

Day One

Ok so I know I should be keeping track of what's going on, better late than never? I have been inspired by younger sister, who by the way is an amazing blogger. You go Amy! But in my defense I think it is interesting how we can all inspire one another. No two people are alike, we all have passions, desires, and interests that are unique to us. So I remind my self that my strengths are my own and celebrate the beauty of others strenghths and the inspiration they bring to my life!

7 comments:

Amy F. said...

I get to write you first comment. Cute blog already. I can't wait to be able to "check in" on you guys now! Dax just went to sleep (hopefully for more than 3 hours). He was tired! I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Unknown said...

hey nora! I found your blog off of amy's. I am so excited to keep up with that little one he gets cuter everytime I see him which is only at family events but this way hopefully I can see pics. love ya shauna

Karen and John said...

Hey Nora, I am so glad that you have joined the bloggers. I receintly also, and I am with you, I would not say it is a strength of mine but I am working on it. Way to go!!

Emmy said...

Nora! I saw you on Amy's list and hope you don't mind I checked out your blog. I'm excited you joined the Blogasphere :).

melissamarchant said...

Hey fellow newbee! I am excited to be able to "stalk" you as well. I love that we are able to keep up with everyone through blogs. I agree that Amy is quite the blogger but I have to admit that I have always been jealous of ALL your talent. My mom and I were just talking about you the other day and how you do an amazing job keeping in touch and supporting everyone. Can't wait to see your posts.

camigodfrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mckenzie said...

hey there! i hope you keep this up. i was thinking about you and wondering if you have moved to SLC yet, or what you're up to. welcome to the blog world. it's a little weird i'll admit it.